Five Random Facts About Me
- At thirty-something, I recently graduated from Western Washington University with a bachelor’s degree in English with a creative writing emphasis and a psychology minor.
- I am originally from Finland and moved to the United States in 1989, at age nine.
- I am a still life photography enthusiast. My favorite thing to photograph is toys.
- I got my first pair of glasses at nine months old. I had hereditary congenital cataracts which required multiple eye surgeries. My vision is too poor to drive.
- I became a befriender of stray felines beginning at age seven when I lived in Saudi Arabia for a brief period of time.
Mixed Media Collage